lundi 5 octobre 2015

Case-ing Christmas Challenge # 30


Today we are the 5th of the month and this means that we have a new challenge at Case-ing Christmas for you!
Asha's beautiful wintery scene want to be cased by you! ;) ...see at the bottom


For this challenge my inspiration was completly down and I had no idea what doing!
- No village stamp in my stash!! :(

Then, I saw this card!!


 .....and so, today I'm a Copycat and I have no merit! 
I fell in love with the gorgeous card from Laura and I just wanted do the same!! - slightly different but almost the same! 
I used a white background, which I have embossed and lightly sponged with blue ink. Then I added silver stars and a few pearl pen dots to create the wintery sky. The houses are Memory Box dies and the trees are hand cutted! I sponged all the elements with different inks before pasting. 
And at last, I heat embossed the sentiment in White on a vellum strip and I added some glitter to the roofs and the trees!

I hope you like it, even if I did not make much !!




Asha's gorgeous winter scene, which would love to be cased by you!! ;)



Come on and show us your creations ....Christmas is not far!!

Rosi




Stamps: SU
Inks: Versafine "Deep Lagoon", "Spanish Moss", "Imperial Purple", SU "Chocolate Chip", "Melon Mambo", "Daffodil Delight"
Dies: Memory Box
Pearl pen, and silver paper

13 commentaires:

  1. Sehr süsse Szene, die du da kreiert hast!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is totally FABULOUS!!! I LOVE the great use of dies, the soft colors, and the use of vellum! Gorgeous, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wenn ich ehrlich bin, gefällt mir Deine noch einen Ticken besser. Liegt wahrscheinlich am hellen Hintergrund.
    LG Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Eine sehr süße Szene ist das geworden.
    Ich bewundere immer sehr, wie du die Vorgaben mit deinen Mitteln versuchst umzusetzen.
    Die Ergebnisse sprechen für sich. Toll gemacht.

    Liebe Grüße
    Kersten

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Das gefällt mir sehr gut, eine so romantische Szene und die Farben der Häuser harmonieren auch so toll zusammen!!!!

    LG!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh, die sind ja traumhaft - alle beide!
    LG Conny

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. WOW!!! Terrific impact. Love the simplicity of this card and the colors are outstanding!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ach, wie süß die Karte mit den kleinen Häusern!!! Die gefällt mir seeeeehr gut!!!!!
    Aber auch die Weihnachtskarte ist super!!!
    GLG Flo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. ta version est tout aussi belle, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hi Rosi! I love your little houses! So adorable. Have a great day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh, a double CASE! I think it's adorable and I love the non-traditional colors!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Absolutely AWESOME card, Rosi .... and with merit ... tons of it! LOVE your sweet take on my card...it's perfect! Thank you for sharing.
    hugs, Asha

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.