mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Indian summer....


Today I want to welcome five new members! - Sorry, that I let you waiting so long!!


I am delighted that you are here and I hope you
can find some inspirations!




With these incredibly mild temperatures, I have not yet had the opportunity to make a winter photo,
 but I captured this beautiful maple in its magnificent autumn glory as a welcome for you.


A big merci, to have stopped here! <3


Rosi




Photgraphed with Nikon Coolpix P 520


2 commentaires:

  1. Wow Daen'Ys ist das ein traumhaft schönes Foto *schwärm*.
    Genauso mag ich den Indian Sommer.

    Liebe Grüße sendet Dir BAstelfeti

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.