samedi 12 août 2017

Merry Christmouse

Hello everyone!

Today I show you the first of 4 Christmas cards.
Cornelia inspires with 4 fantastic cards at Muse Christmas Visions.
You can participate with one card, or be very inspired and make 4.
.....I was very inspired 😉  I made 4 cards which I will show over the next days.



Number one...


For my first card, I aimed at Cornelia's "Cookie Card" by using kraft and the colors.
I used Merry Medley (background) and Merry Mice (image) from Stampin'Up. 
The sentiment is from Lora Bylora. I used felt-tip pens for coloring.


Thanks for stopping by 








4 commentaires:

  1. Ach wie freu ich mich, dass ich Dich gleich zu vier Karten inspirieren konnte!Es fängt schon gleich mal gut an! So eine nette Maus und singen tut sie auch noch! Einfach herrlich! Danke schön fürs Mitmachen bei MCV!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Das will (... und muss) ich auch noch schaffen. Ein paar Ideen habe ich schon und jetzt auch endlich die Zeit, mich wieder an den Basteltisch zu setzen.
    Deine Mäuschenkarte ist zauberhaft!!
    LG GUndi

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ach, die ist aber süss! Und auf kraft mit dem Hintergrund gefällt sie mir besonders!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yay! So excited to see the rest! This one is adorable - I have this set and it hasn't seen ink yet. You make it look very, very good! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.