Today I come with a quick and easy masculine card.
Only four steps to do this card!
1. Fold the base card, double the top page with a paper of another color and tear both papers simultaneously from top to bottom to get a similar line on both papers.
2. Take a white piece of paper in the same size as the card and emboss it.
3. Punch a word 3 times and stick it together.
4. Glue all parts as following:
- the colored strip with a slight distance under the torn side of the base card,
- the embossed paper under the torn side - now you have the top of the card,
- washi tape and the die-cut word!
I added a few splashes in black using a brush!
....what I used!
+ black, white and turquoise cardstock
Thanks for reading!
The Male Room - Washi
HLS January - Anything Goes With Dies